Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Donald Trump is committed to be the president of all Americans

Just elected president of the United States, Donald Trump said on Wednesday 9th November at his victory speech that he will be "  the president of all Americans  ." To his supporters gathered at the Hilton Midtown in New York, Donald Trump called the rally and confirmed that Hillary Clinton had congratulated him on his victory.


To his supporters gathered at his headquarters in New York, the new US president Donald Trump was initially paid tribute to his rival Hillary Clinton. "  I just got a call from Secretary of State Clinton. She congratulated us  , "said he said claiming that the US was"  indebted  "to her rival for his services.






The billionaire was then chosen to play the appeasement and called the gathering. "  It is now time for us to come together as one people. I will be the president of all Americans. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past - they are some - I call them to work with me so that we can unite our great country. Our campaign was not a campaign, but a great movement, makes millions of people who love their country and want a better future for themselves and their families  , "said Donald Trump.

"  By working together, we will begin to rebuild the country and to get to America's greatness , he added. We will rebuild the American dream. Our country has a great potential. We will double our growth rate, we will have the most powerful economy in the world. We also have excellent relations with other countries. We will take control of our destiny.  "

Donald Trump then promised to maintain decent relations with other countries "  . We hear all the other countries that have the will to get along with us  "

Finally, the new US president thanked his family, met full on the scene, before concluding: " I promise that I will not disappoint you. Our work, even if the campaign is over , is just beginning. We will get to work immediately. You will be proud of us. I like this country. Thank you all. "

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape