Wednesday, June 7, 2017

US Intelligence Officials Say They Have Not Been Pressured

Mike Rogers, NSA director, said he has not been pressured by the government since he was stationed.

Two US intelligence chiefs told the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday (June 7th) that they had not been subjected to any inappropriate pressure or intervention by President Donald Trump on the Russian interference investigation during the latest presidential campaign in the United States.



The public hearing did not allow elected officials to learn more about President Donald Trump's personal pressures on the two senior officials of the security apparatus.

Information revealed Tuesday by the Washington Post that Trump would have asked Mike Rogers and Dan Coats to publicly defend him against the charges of collusion, which they would have refused so as not to interfere publicly in an investigation underway.

"  Since I became the director of the National Security Agency a little over three years ago, as far as I can remember, I have never been ordered to do anything Illegal, Immoral, ethical or inappropriate, and, as far as I can remember, during the same period, I do not recall being  pressured to do so , "said Mike Rogers, NA spying.

Dan Coats, the director of intelligence appointed by Donald Trump, was even shorter."  Senator, I repeat, I will not comment on this in a public hearing.  "

Dan Coats has hinted that he could talk to elected officials in a closed hearing, also stressed that he never suffered pressure to intervene in any way whatsoever to guide political intelligence or "  in an investigation Courses  ".

Tomorrow Thursday, the former FBI chief, James Comey, sacked in early May by President Trump, will be heard by the Senate Committee. A potentially explosive hearing.

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape